Check out Pac Div and their video for “Whiplash.” If you dig the song and want to know more, XXL has posted a video about them. I’m a sucker for this kind of stuff; I like music with a message, more the backpack-style stuff than raps about bottle service.
- #ReikiClasses scheduled all through August, all levels! #Wichita youdeservereiki.com/2017/07/21/you… 13 hours ago
- RT @Yoga_Journal: One of the most important muscles stretched in a #yoga sidebend is the QL—here's why. #yogaanatomy https://t.co/ZEB5urOpz… 13 hours ago
- I follow your food trucks! I break for tacos! Especially those parked at Red Cross ;) twitter.com/ICTFoodTrucks/… 13 hours ago
- There's so much going on with Posh this week! It's #SnarkWeek, #EnvyThis face mask is back with… instagram.com/p/BW8iltSDV0H/ 14 hours ago
- My fave! 😭 but about to go away with summer 😭 My first-ever subscription box sign-up is live!… instagram.com/p/BW8iI-FDhxx/ 14 hours ago
- Oh Snark Week, how do we love thee? Everyone loves Lil Snarky Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme! It's an… instagram.com/p/BW8iDxGDNqf/ 14 hours ago
- Who's getting Snarky? You are! The Posh answer to shark week is Snark week!!! 🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈My… instagram.com/p/BW8hxGUjQlA/ 14 hours ago